RANN UTSAV 1 NIGHT / 2 DAYS Package starts from: Rs 6000/- Per Person Note: Nov 18′ & Feb 19′
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
1 NIGHT / 2 DAYS
Package starts from: Rs 6000/- Per Person
Note: Nov 18′ & Feb 19′
Rann Utsav offers one and two nights package to experience the unforgeable stay and tour of Kutch.
Arrive BhujArrive Bhuj Railway Station or Airport Transfer to Rann Utsav Tent City Dhordo Distance from Bhuj to Rann Utsav Tent City Dhordo is approx 80 Kms., which takes approx 2hrs Complimentary Refreshment enroute from Bhuj to Rann Utsav in bus. Welcome & Check – In at kutch rann utsav. Lunch at respective Dining Area at kutch festival Enjoy in-house activities at kutch festival Evening Tea/Coffee at tent city Transfer to Kutch White Rann to witness the Grandeur of Sunset. Mode of transfer can be through Camel Cart / Bus on first come first basis. Guest will have to return by the same mode of transfer to rann of kutch festival Return Transfer to rann of kutch festival Dinner at respective Dining Area at kutch festival Enjoy the Culture of Kutch along with entertaining activities at kutch rann utsav.
Depart BhujMorning Tea Breakfast at respective Dining Area Check out from Tent City Departure to Bhuj with a complimentary sightseeing on the way (Depending on Flight Timing)
- Pickup from Bhuj [Railway Station / Airport] to Dhordo. [All transfers shall be in A.C. Coaches on S.I.C. basis]
- Drop from Dhordo to Bhuj [Railway Station/Airport]
- Complimentary Refreshment in bus.
- 1 Night 2 Day Package includes Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner on 1st day and Morning Tea& Breakfast on 2nd day. The meals will be served on scheduled time in respective dining areas and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 2nd day.
- Visit to White Rann on day 1
- Accommodation in Tent is on twin sharing basis.
- Two bottles of drinking water per day per tent.
- All rates are exclusive of applicable taxes and shall be charged as per prevailing rates.
- Pick-up and drop-off are only from Bhuj Airport or Bhuj Railway Station by AC Coach.
- The voucher issued in respect of the package for Rannutsav is to be furnished compulsory along with ID proof and 2 passport size photograph of each guest at reception counter at the time of checking.
- In case of delayed in the arrival of Train or Flight, the guest will be transferred to Dhordo Tent City in next available transfer.
- In case of late arrival at Tent City, guest will not be entitled for missed meals or other activities.
- In case of early arrival at tent city, guest may be required to wait at waiting lounge till the availability of tent.
- In particular, some of the Activities are potentially hazardous. Organizers and its suppliers will use all their experience and, where necessary, the experience and assistance of local guides and other experts, in order to minimize the risk to you. Nevertheless, if you are participating in Activities that are potentially hazardous or against the Leader’s recommendation you may be required to read, understand and sign an indemnity and waiver form in English before participating in those Activities.
- Where we offer Activities provided by third parties, or issue you with a voucher entitling you to a ticket for an event, we act only as agent for the operator of the Activity concerned or the organizers of that event. The terms and conditions of the operator of the Activity or organizer of the event will apply to you and any refund will be subject to those terms and conditions. We will therefore have no responsibility for the acts or omissions (including negligence) of those operators or organizers or their servants or agents, or for any injury, damage or loss arising in connection with the provision of Activities by such operators or in connection with the event or its organization.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Organizers accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the Activities and/or in connection with your contract with us and/or the operator of any Activities. You are advised to have comprehensive travel and health insurance. All personal effects are at your sole risk at all times during the Activity.
- Any amendment with respect to change in check in date, shall attract amendment charge @ 15% of the package per person per amendment and changes in name of guests shall attract amendment charges as per cancellation policy. If any amendment to be made, kindly send request on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transfer &sightseeing by AC vehicle on sharing basis as per the itinerary. Please note that the cooling of AC will be maintained as per the temperature comfortable to one and all.
- Any incidental, personal and other expenses and cost of items which are not specified/mentioned in the inclusions are to be borne by the guest.
- Management is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings of the guest. Guest are requested to take care of their belongings.
- The vehicles used for transfers shall not be at sole disposal of guest.
- This is an indicative itinerary & subject to change depending upon circumstances at the sole discretion of management.
- In case of late/early transfers for check-out, guest will have to inform while check in at reception counter for arrangement of vehicle and it will be on chargeable basis.
- The timing of transfers to and fro White Rann and/or Kaladungar may vary according to the sunset timing & climatic conditions
- Distance from Tent City to White Rann is approx. 6 Kms. It takes approx. 40 mins by Camel Cart. Guest are requested to come early to catch Camel Cart so as to reach before sunset.
- All tents are Strictly Non – Smoking as per Government Rules.
- Guest have to follow the House Rules and applicable law of the land.
No Details Found