4 Nights and 5 Days Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs….
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
4 Nights and 5 Days
Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple. To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. The island is also known for its yoga and meditation retreats.
No details found.
Bali - Dinner CruiseDinner Cruise with international buffet Menu
Bali - Water Activities n UluwatuFull day tour Visit -Tanjung Benoa beach for water sport – water activities by own expenses, shopping tour, next visit to Uluwatu temple for sunset tour if weather permitted.
Bali - Kintamani n UbudFull day tour visit: Celuk silver made village, Kintamani volcano view, Agro tourism, Ubud Palace and Ubud Market.
Bali - Bedugal & Tanah Lot TempleFull day tour visit: Bedugal & Tanah Lot temple for sunset tour if weather permitted.
Bali - DepartureFree Time till transfer out to airport.
- International Flight Ex- Bangalore
- 4 Nights accommodation at Bali
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfers
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- 4 Lunch and 4 Dinner
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entry Charges which not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Telephone calls, Mineral Water, Soft & hard drinks, Porterage, Guide charges, insurance.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any Entry Fees & Camera Charges
- Any Cost arising due to natural calamities like roar blockage, political disturbances (strikes) etc… to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Govt Service Tax
- Tips & Gratuity – The drivers/guides may not stay in the same hotel as the clients. It is customary to pay 10 – 15% gratuity (tips) both to the driver and the guide to ensure a more pleasurable services.
No Details Found